a and H Type Battery Poultry Cages for Longer Use
|FOB Price:||US $90-150 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $90-150/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JFW-08
- Usage: Chicken Cage
- Power Source: Electric
- Condition: New
- Brand Name: Jinfeng
- Colour: Silver White
- Chicken Cage Tier: 2/3/4/5
- Feeding Way: Automatic/Semi-Automatic
- Egg-Collection System: Automatic/Semi-Automatic
- Transport Package: According to China Poultry Export Packing Standard
- Origin: China
- Type: Chicken Equipment
- Application: Chicken
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001:2008
- Material: Q235 Steel Wire
- Surface Treatment: Galvanization
- Warranty: 20years
- Water System: Automatic/Semi-Automatic
- Manure Removal System: Automatic/Semi-Automatic
- Trademark: JINFENG
- Specification: 1950*350*380mm/2150*420*410mm
- HS Code: 9503001000
|chicken cages specifications in Jinfeng|
- Greater number of birds is reared per unit of area.
- Facilities correct maintenance of records.
- It helps in identifying poor producers and prompt cullings.
- Automatic system can save work labor.
- Control of poultry cannibalism and egg eating.
- It helps in production of clean eggs because the Egg conveyor system can deliver all eggs from different houses to egg storage room.
- Removal of stress factors.
- Easy control of parasitic disease like coccidiosis and worm infestation.
- Prompt walking steps to control feed wastage.
- The cage method is ideal for the area of moderated climate conditions where the day temperature in summer is not high or fall too low.
- Egg production of caged layer was reported to be more those kept in deep litter system.
- Feeding efficiency and egg weight are better in caged birds than the laying flock under deep litter system.
- H Frame Layer Battery Cage System Materials: Q235A Steel for the Cage Frame Systems.
- Surface Treatment: Hot dipped Galvanization by Jinfeng Hot Galvanization Production Line.
The system Specifications:
- Cage Dimension/Cell: 450*600*410mm, 5 cells/Unit
- Back to Back: 2250*1200*400mm
- Total Floor Area per cell: 2700sq.cm
- Total Birds/Cell: 6 birds; 450 sq.cm average area per bird.
- Battery Cage System tiers: 2-8 tiers available optional.
- The Hopper Thickness is 22mm, and the Volume is upon the birds' quantity of each row. The Feed Dropping Average Equipment is under every hopper.
Automatic Drinking System:
- Square or round pipes (thickness 2.5mm) with stainless steel nipple drinkers, and constituted by Water Pressure Regulators, filters and dosers from DOSATRON.
Egg-collection/Manure Removal System:
- It will be equipped with the Transverse Egg Conveyor System which can deliver all eggs from different houses to egg storage room.
- The Chicken Manure Belts and Egg collection belts are all imported from Italy.
- Labor saving and time saving
- Low egg breaking rate
- Easy operation and management
- Suit for both Atype and H type
Advantages of Our Company:
Excellent military company culture;
More than 24 years of experience in poultry equipment industry;
Sino-Spanish joint venture;
Public limited company;
Owning biggest production base in the same industry in the world;
Chairman of Commerce Chamber of Henan Animal Husbandry Machinery;
Many branch offices in China and agent offices in the world;
Passed many certifications:ISO9001,SGS
Q: How many chickens can the cage hold? How many layers?
A: 90, 96 ,120 chickens in 3 layers, and 120,128,160 chickens.
Q: which one is suitable to my chicken farm?
A: Once you want to start your chicken farm, you can tell us your chicken coop size, we will provide free chicken farm layout design, We have a team to do research the poultry industry for 15 years, they will help you to start a modern and scientific farm.
Q:What is the MOQ of chicken cage? How many sets can fit in one Container?
A:MOQ is 60 sets, one 20 ft container can fit in 90-150 sets chicken cage, one 40 ft container can be 140 sets chicken cage
Q: How many years it can use?
A:15-20years(based on different material)
Q:How to install a the cage?
A:We provide installation service in two ways!
1:We provide manual book or DVD to tech you that how to install the cage
2:Send our engineer to your farm!
Q:How is your Payment Term ?
A: Payment Terms: 30% of Total Amount as Deposit paid by T/T in advance,and the Balance Paid before the Mass Production Shipment.
Q:How is your delivery time ?
A:We'll check with our production department for the non-stock items to offer you the exact delivery time and producing schedule.
We can make a free layout design for you according to your chicken farm size and how many chickens you will feed. We provide professional suggestion before sale to help you make a right decision. Choose us, save money.